This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
Some independent email marketing blogs and company blogs. Plus a few stat-based email marketing sites. These will keep you up to date with the latest trends and news in email marketing.
In looking for some good auto-responders, I’ve found quite a number of them. Besides the usual suspects, there are tons of choices available for email marketers. Take a look..
There are many internet marketing blogs run by large companies and organizations. However, it is refreshing to see some of the personal blogs of internet marketers voicing their opinions on online marketing. These are some of the most popular and established personal internet marketing blogs I have found.
http://www.johnchow.com/ – Run by John Chow
http://www.shoemoney.com/ – Run by Jeremy Schoemaker
http://www.quicksprout.com/blog/ – Run by Neil Patel
http://okdork.com/blog/ – Run by Noah Kagan
http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/ – Run by Pat Flynn
http://www.viperchill.com/ – Run by Glen
http://www.problogger.net/ – Run by Darren Rowse
These are the internet marketing trends for 2015.
Traffic is one of the most important factor to having a successful online business. Without traffic, your website or squeeze page will not have conversions and will not command a high advertising rate. In short, it will not be profitable. In order to get traffic, you must work on the getting real people to visit your website. Preferably, targeted traffic as they are the people who will most likely purchase, link to your website or recommend it by word of mouth.
Below is a list of free traffic sources that will help your online business gain momentum and eventually become really successful. Do note that even though these are free traffic sources, they do require time and effort to produce results and this time equates to a trade-off as it can be spent on other facets of your business.
1. Forum Marketing – Going to forums and answering questions or helping to solve other people’s problems is a great way to bring traffic to your site. As many forums allow the inclusion of a signature and live link at the bottom of your post, this will help drive traffic to your site. This is especially effective when you are posting in a forum that is the same niche as your website. Also, by giving extremely good answers, it positions you as an authority and someone who is very knowledgeable in the topic and visitors are more likely to click on the link in your signature.
2. Blog Commenting – There are millions of blogs on the internet in every imaginable niche. If you were to pick the most trafficked blogs in your niche and make comments on their latest posts, this will drive their visitors to your site, provided you are allowed to leave your website link in the comment (or in your name field). Again, this is most effective when the blog is in the same niche as your site and the comments that you provide set you up as a knowledgeable person in that topic.
3. Article Marketing – You can write articles and post them in the top article directories. This not only lets visitors to the article directories read your articles, but also provide the opportunity for publishers to publish your articles for free on their sites and bring you a wider audience.
4. Social Media Marketing – Social sites are an extremely large part of the internet and our daily lives nowadays. They also provide a free platform on which we can utilize to drive traffic. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon etc. are free to use and can let you build a large community of interested people in your business.
5. Web 2.0 Sites – Web 2.0 sites such as HubPages and Squidoo allow you to publish content under their terms. They also have a very authoritative and large presence on Google. By providing content on their platform, it is possible to build an audience around their community.
6. SEO –
7. Video Marketing –
8. Answer Sites –
9. Classified Sites –
10. Guest Blogging –
11. Image Sharing Sites –
12. Social Bookmarking Sites –
A website allows you to have an internet presence and lets you connect with your clients. It can also act as a shopfront for potential customers and customers. Other uses include being a portal to give information and updates to visitors about your business.
For those of you who are just getting into the journey of internet marketing or online business, you are probably wondering how to go about building a website. Even better, you would like to know how to go about acquiring a website for free. The only slight disappointment is that there is no free lunch.
However, there are many sites that allow you to build sub-domains, which is almost as good as a genuine website, for free. These include sites such as Blogger.com, Weebly.com, WordPress.com etc. The good thing about these sites is that they allow you to use their services for free. The bad thing is that you don’t own the domain and you are under the mercy of their terms.
Below is a list of sites that allow you to host a sub-domain (create a website) for free:
For those interested in a short run-down of how to create a website. please go here: http://cashjournals.com/steps-to-building-a-website
This is the fourth installment of Keyword Monday. As of this posting, these domain names are still available for registration from any domain registrar such as GoDaddy.com, NameCheap.com etc. Please find some of the search engine related exact match domains (EMDs) below:
1. WHATISACOVERLETTER.NET – Exact Global Monthly Searches 22,200
2. WHATISLITERATURE.NET, WHATISLITERATURE.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 18,100
3. WHATISAHYPOTHESIS.NET, WHATISAHYPOTHESIS.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 14,800
4. WHATISABIBLIOGRAPHY.NET, WHATISABIBLIOGRAPHY.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 14,800
5. WHATISACV.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 12,100
6. WHATISACOPYWRITER.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 1,900
7. COPYWRITERJOBDESCRIPTION.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 1,600
8. COPYWRITERSALARY.NET, COPYWRITERSALARY.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 1,300
9. JUNIORCOPYWRITER.NET, JUNIORCOPYWRITER.ORG – Exact Global Monthly Searches 1,000
10. HOWTOBECOMEACOPYWRITER.NET – Exact Global Monthly Searches 880